Thursday 28 August 2014


Time for a new car seat! 


They say that time flies – and it seems like just yesterday that we were placing my son into his carrier for the very first time. As an infant – the carrier was really convenient. It was really easy to carry with me and he fit in there perfectly. As he grew bigger and taller the carrier became much heavier and when Ryan was about eight months old we were ready to transition him into a convertible car seat. The carrier was too heavy to carry and the weather was becoming warmer outside – it was the perfect time to transition him into a new car seat. I often take my boys on road trips to visit friends and family members so selecting a car seat that has top safety ratings was my number one priority. Because Ryan was eight months old at the time it was important to find a car seat that was rear facing – but could switch to front facing when he was older.  I also have an older child in a car seat, so I was looking for a car seat that took up as little space as possible while offering many features. Given the fact that my child will need to use a car seat for the next seven years I was ready to make the investment into a high quality seat. Some of the key features that I was looking an easy to clean surface and a cup holder. Through my research, the Diono car seat kept coming up as the top choice.


 photo OrganizedamphavingfunSignature_zps2274cd97.png

No comments:

Post a Comment